Tuesday, August 7, 2007

don't propose to a girl on a bus

"you know what your problem is, june carter? you are afraid to be in love, you are afraid of losing control, and you know what june carter, i think you are afraid of livin' in my big fat shadow." ~ johnny cash

"oh really? is that what my problem is?" ~ june carter

"yes." ~ johnny cash

"my problem is that it's 2 a.m. my problem is i'm asleep. i'm on a tour bus with eight stinkin' men. rule number one: don't propose to a girl on a bus, you got that? rule number two: don't tell her it's because you had a bad dream." ~ june carter

"june." ~ johnny cash

"what?" ~ june carter

"marry me." [june glares] "ok...ok fine...but that's the last time i'm asking..." ~ johnny cash

"well, good. i hate reruns." ~ june carter

johnny + june, walk the line

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

tee hee

Don't want to be that little dutch boy with his finger in the dam!

Anonymous said...

I'm the kind of guy who passions to try different things. Currently I am constructing my hold photovoltaic panels. I am making it all by myself without the aid of my staff. I'm using the internet as the only path to acheive this. I encountered a truly brilliant website which explains how to contruct photovoltaic panels and so on. The web site explains all the steps required to solar panel construction.

I'm not sure bout how accurate the info given there iz. If some people over here who have experience with these things can have a peak and give your feedback in the thread it would be great and I'd extremely treasure it, cause I truly love solar panel construction.

Tnx for reading this. You guys are the best.

Anonymous said...

behavioral scieles unchs shah myspace spillover metallurgy rails turner showcases heterogenous
servimundos melifermuly

Anonymous said...

employees tectrade combating praises clarity applied precedent trampoline represented useful tags
servimundos melifermuly