Sunday, February 10, 2008

and as i dreamt i swear i felt you in my arms again

"you've come such a long way, with no one to comfort you,
or to tell you you're needed.

you and i come from the same place,
but if i were to call for you, what's there left to believe in?

what's there left to believe in?

what's there left to believe in?

no way, you're looking down,
took my heart and ripped my crown.

and i'm fallin' for ya,
and i'm fallin' for ya,
and i'm falling for you, ah, that's enough to believe in."


the demise of my hard drive cost me all my music. but, people who i love and who seem to get the addiction to music i possess are sending me songs, offering to burn me cd's, or singing to me across the airwaves.

thank you. music is my oxygen.

xxx.

calliope ~ the veils

song of the day

No comments: