Thursday, November 8, 2007

and all you can do is just watch me go


but when the palm trees bow their heads
no matter how cruel i've been
l.a., you always let me back in

the irony of who sent this to me is not lost on me, and i'm sure it means something more than the obvious, means we've both moved on. i'm not sure if forgiveness comes in yet, that is a tricky one sometimes, especially when there was so much disappointment. i was cruel, and i was misunderstood, and i learned so much. so, today i said thank you, because there are things i gained in the end, and in the middle, and at the start. the relationship will go down as one of the most confusing of my life. falling, or really playing at love, when you are so lost yourself is always a bad idea. but, we go on. we have both opened our hearts to love again. and yeah, this song is rather appropriate.

thanks, a. have a good life, and goodbye.


No comments: