Monday, March 10, 2008

i'm tired of the weather




"essential and appealed, carry all your thoughts across an open field,
when flowers gaze at you...
they're not the only ones who cry
when they see you
you said...
you don't know me, you don't even care,
you don't know me, you don't wear my chains...
she said i think i'll go to boston...
i think i'll start a new life,
i think i'll start it over, where no one knows my name,
i'll get out of california, i'm tired of the weather,
i think i'll get a lover and fly em out to spain..."

so tired today. tired of not feeling well, and of feeling so restless and far away.

boston always makes me think of a past love of mine. for silly reasons, a random conversation said with his affected accent that he played with.

i am tired of heavy emotions, i think i'd rather go dance at the water's edge, or go scream my lungs out on a roller coaster again.

No comments: